Monday, September 1, 2014

Profile & Ads

Welcome, bro n sis!
I want to tell something about this blog. :)

Introduction:
Fullname: dragall
Nickname: dragall
Place and date of birth: Cyberspace, Aug 30, 2014
Age: 2 Years 9 Months
Address: http://dragall.blogspot.com/
Hobby: Musics, especially Japanese musics.

Description:
This blog is talking about musics, mostly japanese musics. All genres are included. This blog has table of content that contain full discography list for the artists, so that it will be easier to see your favorite artists/ bands here. There is a preview for each post, it will become an advantage for you who are new for the artists/bands. That will make it to be interesting.

Blog's Statistic:
Pageviews December 7 2014 - Jan 5, 2015: 10004 (based on blogger pageview)

Pageviews January 21, 2015 - February 19, 2015: 12231 (based on blogger pageview)


Visitors (30 days average): 103 (Last check: January 05, 2015, based on flagcounter, click here to see more)

Visitors (30 days average): 131 (Last check: February 19, 2015, based on flagcounter, click here to see more)


I will list 3 months latest statistic for this blog. I just started it, so right now I just display one month statistic. See how it's grow for the next month. :)

Ads:
If you want to place an ad here, I will give some nice offer. I will price the ad based on some criteria. See here:

1 visitor = 0,0010 USD
My current visitors/month = 131
My current price/month = 3.93 USD (for now, I'll ignore this price)

*Note: 1 month = 30 days. I also ignore the size of ad space for now.

Size  Position Price/Month Status
170 X 615  Flying popup ad on the left 2 USD (Special) Available
170 X 615  Flying popup ad on the right 3 USD Available

The price above can be negotiable. To order advertising and payment information, please:
Inform me on facebook via inbox or through my fanpage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment